Meals this week are going to be tricky - I am limited in what I can eat, and Deanna is grabbing food on the fly between drama practice and other extracurriculars.
I've decided not to do a menu 'plan' so much as just make a list of possibilities. This is not going to be a greatly nutritious week, I fear. (grr)
Cooking / Prep Tasks this week:
1. Make bread with the artisan dough still left in the fridge. Give one loaf to daughter Jackie, and freeze the other. I need to find out how to freeze this dough... it's surely possible?
2. Slow cook a pot of beans. Mash some for self. Freeze the rest.
3. Make marshmallow ghosts.
Meal ideas for me (combo of any of these that sound ok)
1. Grits and soft boiled eggs
2. Cottage cheese and applesauce
3. Mashed beans
4. Mashed sweet potatoes.
5. Pureed soups
7. Yogurt and soft fruit.
9. Mashed Potatoes and gravy.
Meal ideas for Deanna:
1. Leftover Gulaschsuppe
2. Breakfast Burritos
3. Sandwich fixings
4. Salad - keep salad fixings in fridge
5. Homemade French Bread Pizza
6. Hot Wings and Fries
Also - individual portions of veggies are in freezer to be heated and added as I can manage to convince her to do so.
(This post shared with Menu Plan Monday)