Wednesday, October 13, 2010

HOO Are YOU?

NightOwlCrafting



1. How tall are you? How tall do you WISH you were? 
I'm about 5'4" - I'd like to be 5'5", which is what I was for most of my life.  Hip surgery four years ago shaved off an inch.  I suspect I'm going to be one of those little old ladies that cave in on themselves over time.

2. Do you have a birthmark? Where?
I have an amoeba-like reddish mark on the back of my neck that disappears up into the hairline.  Pretty much everyone in my family has this mark.

3. What is your biggest money waster?
I'm tempted to name things I love, but I don't regard that as wasted money... the money waster that grates the most is packaging - items that are overpriced because they have layers and layers of ridiculous packaging overkill.  If more than 50% of the mass of what you buy goes into the trash, that is a waste of money, time, and resources and it makes me cringe.

4. What song are you tired of?
I don't listen to popular radio enough to get tired of whatever the currently overplayed song is.  But I'll list anything by the Jonas Brothers or Justin Bieber, just on general principal.


5. What stresses you out most?
Things that are pending - situations beyond my control that have me in a holding pattern, because I'm dependant on knowing where its going to make my own next step.  Most stressful is when it's all a wicked circle of pendiness where everything is dependent on everything else and there is no way to start any of it moving. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment