Tuesday, October 5, 2010

HOO Am I?

NightOwlCrafting

1.  If you could add one room to our house, what would it be?
The room I lost when I moved to this house - a craft room!  Somewhere where all my supplies can be easily accessed, with good lighting a large roomy work table.  I do a lot less now, in part because it's such a pain to get to what I need.

2. How many pillows do you sleep with at night?
A bunch - I think there are currently 4 regular pillows, 1 memory foam pillow, and 1 body pillow.

3. What is the best costume you've ever worn for Halloween?
Glinda the Good, the MGM version - big floofy hair, a very tall translucent and glittered crown, a large disgustingly sweet pink dress... I spent the night making my voice sound like hers and annoying everyone.

4. If you could erase one item off the face of the earth, what would it be?
Um.... er....  Beavis and Butthead reruns?

5. Where do you do your best thinking?
In my thinking chair!  Where I sit and think...think...think...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment