1. Who is the better cook, you or your spouse?
There is no spouse. The former spouse thought he was better - he was wrong. Future spouse is a good cook - but I'm better, mainly by virtue of needing to figure out how to feed a large family of people who don't like the same things. Together, we're great. :)
2. How often do you talk to your mom?
My mother is gone now, so I don't talk with her at all anymore.
3. Are you adventurous in the kitchen or stick to the recipe?
Adventurous. Unless I really understand the dynamics of a recipe, I'll try to follow it fairly closely the first time - but then I start modifying like crazy.
4. Is your second toe longer than your big toe?
5. Do you dress up for Halloween? (Bonus question: What will you be this year?)
I used to. I'm at an odd age now where my last remaining at-home child will be out with friends, and no one trick or treats in our neighborhood so dressing up would be a bit silly. But after its just me and Michael, I totally plan to make Halloween our annual party day complete with dressing up. What I'll be this year is alone (awwwwww......).