Other than watching some TV and enjoying my comfy chair (I do so miss you, comfy chair, when I am away...), I didn't do a whole lot - today is going to have to be a work day. Michael's here on this side until Sunday, but he'll be telecommuting at least part of the time during the day, and meanwhile I am seeing to-dos everywhere I look.
So... it's time for a list - the week's chores (may be more than a week's worth here):
- make out list
- shop for fill in items
3. Call Daughter #2 in Nebraska
4. Call Daughter #1 in Maryland
1. Clear out refrigerator and clean
2. Mop kitchen floor
3. Clean out microwave
2. Pack of box of serving items I can do without for a bit for Michael to take back.
4. Tidy bookshelves
2. Medicine cabinet - clean out!
Bedroom - longer term project here.
1. Work on declutter - ugh.
2. Box up clothes I don't wear for giveaway.
3. Tidy/sort bookshelves
2. Slow Cook a Pot of Beans for the Freezer
3. Inventory Freezer Items
2. Start (mumble mumble) ornament for exchange.
3. Make a felt ornament.
4. Print out a couple Halloween printables to display