This time of year is perfect for divination, so today I thought I'd share a couple Tarot spreads I have created. The first is based on Halloween...(one for Samhain will be in a later post) I did this up a few years ago, when I wanted an upbeat general purpose spread with a Halloween theme for an event where I would likely be reading for several people who'd never experienced a Tarot reading before. This was specifically meant to be used with the Halloween Tarot deck:
Morgana's Trick or Treat Spread
1. What do you want in your Halloween bag? (what is your goal?)
2. What costume are you wearing? (what role are you playing as you work toward that goal?)
3. Tricks (what is in your control - what 'tricks' can you do to work toward your goal?)
4. Treats (what isn't in your control - what 'treats' come to you without your effort?)
5. What do you take home? (what comes to you from this experience?)
I'll do a sample reading later with this, but if you try it out, please let me know... I'd love to hear how the spread works for others!