Friday, July 29, 2011

Uh oh

This does not bode well - last night, while I was tapping out my to-do list for today (I know... livin' large!) my computer went blue screen...just blank, and it took a few seconds for it to respond to my pushing the shut down button.  We let it cool down for awhile and headed out to do a bit of shopping, and when we came back, it will power up but black screen and no responsiveness.  For example, pushing the cap lock didn't make the cap lock light turn on.

So... I'm scared.  Michael took it in with him to see about getting it looked at, and graciously is letting me use his for today, but I fear not only the death of the computer - but the death of everything in there.

Argh..bang head... go back up your files.  Sigh.

2 comments:

  1. My daughter's does that and her's is less than a year old! BACK UP OFTEN is our theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate that occurance.....it's happened twice to me....$$$$$$$ both times. But here it is all bright and shiny and sorta okay. I hope yours will shape up and not go blue on you after the check up.
    It's it funny how we get used to something and when it isn't or it doesn't we're uh...........lost? OmaLinda
    By the way the lady up top is a stunner.....tee hee

    ReplyDelete