Monday, November 8, 2010

What's Cookin' This Week - 11/7 - 11/13

I've got some catch up posting to do, but I did want to get this up at least.  I just got back from the dentist, and I'm either going to be all fixed up by Thursday... or it will need to be shoved back until next week. Which is discouraging, because I've got some public events planned for this coming weekend I may need to rethink.

In terms of menu planning, it means I'm still not sure whether or not I can eat normally - but I'm going to go ahead and plan as if that were the case, and rethink it later if it turns out otherwise.


Here's the plan:


Monday (MEATLESS)
Bread-and-Herb Stuffed Cabbage with Hard Boiled Eggs
Vegetables

note:
this will be my dinner - I promised Deanna hot wings last night and something came up, so she didn't get them... so it's a Meatless Monday for me only - she'll be having her hot wings and french fries.  Just as well, I don't think she'd eat this.

Tuesday (BREAKFAST FOR DINNER)
Pumpkin Pancakes
Cranberry Sauce
Sausage

Wednesday (FEND FOR SELF)
Cooks Day Off

Thursday (EASY)
Macaroni and Cheese
Hot Dogs


Friday (TRY SOMETHING NEW)

Sweet Sticky Spiced Chicken
Roasted Garlicky Sweet Potatoes
Vegetables

Saturday (FEND FOR SELF)

No one will be here for dinner, so everyone's on their own.

Sunday (SOUP/SANDWICH or SALAD)
Black Bean Soup
Quesadillas

(shared with Meal Plan Monday)

No comments:

Post a Comment