Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Here's hoping your day is full of good food, pleasant company, and peace.  My visit with my eldest daughter and her children has been lovely - yesterday we made up the cranberry sauce and sweet potato casserole and today I'm going to sit back and enjoy her handling the rest (one of the nice parts of your kids growing up is passing the mantle of Holiday Chef over to them).

Wonderful Michael got me my Christmas present early - a cell phone (I've been without for the last few months because D. lost hers and I passed her mine - no budget to replace it just then), and in testing it out, I snapped a picture of the sweet potatoes.  Try them for Christmas dinner! Yum!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving!
    Your sweet potato casserole looks delicious.
    Hope you have a lovely day, with good food and good company.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo, new phone! I hope you had a lovely day enjoying someone else cooking!

    ReplyDelete