Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Stitching Progress - Quaker Sampler

Yesterday was mainly taken up with babysitting and cleaning, but I did pull out the Quaker Sampler from the January Challenge (Day 8) to work on a bit a time throughout the day. 

It was slow going - not only was I able to do just a few stitches at a time, but I realized I'd made a counting error and wound up undoing most of what I'd done, and needing to redo it.

I managed to finish the half-medallion at the bottom, and set one small motif to the left of it.

It is clearly going to be impossible to ever get a good picture of this on my cell phone...ah well.

No comments:

Post a Comment