Sunday, December 12, 2010

A little retrograde check in

Mercury went retrograde a couple days ago, and little Gemini me is just bottoming out - so my apologies for the hermit mode!  I keep thinking, "I want to post about this"... and then drifting off to deal with other things.

So, here's what all I need/want to get an entry up about (if I list it, maybe I'll get it done, eh?):

- a spinach feta pie filo I made the other day - yum!

- show off the last ornament I made - this one for Deanna.  Family ornaments are officially done!


- Working through my baking and candy making for Christmas presents... finally tried out my Nordicware mini-bundt pan I got last year for the first time.  Worked like a charm!

- got some Yuletide posts catch up to do, haven't I?

- I won something again! Yes!  Michael proclaimed me "Charmed in useless ways" which I think should go on a T-shirt, it's so true.

- I have 3 ornament finishes to do, 1 secret project I'm stitching for Michael that is going GREAT and if I can figure out how to show it off without him peeking, I will - if not I'll show you on Christmas Eve.  I'm also stitching away at Deanna's baby blanket when I can (that is, when she's gone and no toddler is here).  I think I'll be able to get that finished this week while she's in school, assuming no more snow days!

That's it, I think... this is a very lame post, but it's the best I have to give.  I'll work these all up into something more interesting and informative later.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're getting things done! Good for you! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel myself. It's almost time to sit back and enjoy the season!

    ReplyDelete