Monday, April 22, 2013

What's Cookin' Apr. 22-28

I'm not going to bother listing what we ate last week. It was very 'catch as catch can' in the few days before we left for Trillium, and then during the gathering, we were gloriously fed (and they even pulled off gluten-free options that were delicious), so I didn't cook enough to share anything.

Now, we're into the end of the month period, where pickings are getting a bit sparse.  I'll need to shop for some produce to round out meals, but otherwise, I'm grazing according to what we have in the freezer or pantry.

It so happens, I have some good stuff in the freezer, so by 'sparse' I mean not a lot of choices - I do NOT mean that what's on hand isn't really good.

Here's the plan for this week:

Monday, Apr 22
Chicken and Vegetable Soup

Tuesday, Apr 23
Meatball and Spinach Spring "Pasta" with Spaghetti Squash
 Lemon Curd and Cream Cheese Crepes for Dessert

Wednesday, Apr 24
Chili
Grain-Free "Corn" Bread

Thursday, Apr 25
Roast Boneless Leg of Lamb
Asparagus
Lemon Potatoes

Friday, Apr 26
Clean out the fridge Leftovers

Saturday, Apr 27
Quiche
Canadian Bacon
Salad

Sunday, Apr 28
Garlic-Lemon Roast Chicken
Sauteed Mixed Veggies

No comments:

Post a Comment