Monday, May 16, 2011

What's Cookin' This Week: 5/15 - 5/21

It's been a pretty hectic week - daughter's Prom was this weekend, and I was dividing my time between dealing with that, babysitting for my other daughter and trying to carry on getting things sorted for yard sale.

Honestly, it all feels like I'm walking in place - I'm not real sure I'm accomplishing much!  But, onward...

My meal plan last week was overkill - prom prep (and drama!) meant Deanna wasn't eating at home all that much, so I was eating a lot of leftovers on my own, and not cooking so much.  I have a feeling that might be the way of it for the next few weeks.  So back to not trying for dates ... just a few options, and deal with the ones that involve perishables - those that only require pantry/freezer items can be shoved back until whenever they're needed.

So, this week's plan:

Breakfast Dinner:
Eggs to order
Fried ham slices
Country panfried potatoes

~~~

Slow Cooker Roasted Orange Chicken with Honey-Ginger Glaze
Rice
Asparagus
Carrot-Raisin Salad

~~~

Fire Island Penne Pasta
Tossed Salad
Garlic Toast

~~~

Individual Shepherd's Pies
Broccoli

~~~

Hot Dogs
French Fries
Sliced Fruit

Shared with Meal Plan Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment