Friday, March 15, 2013

Theme-a-licious: March Madness Progress Report

It's Them-alicious time - a little peek at what stitchery I've been working on this month, so far.  March's theme is March Madness:

"Work on something different every day...it's madness...of the funnest possible kind."

Yikes!  Well, I haven't switched out every SINGLE day (I also haven't stitched every day), but I did try to switch things up ever 3rd day or so on a few of my WIPs:

This piece was so close to done that I knocked it out first:

 Spring Sampler
Gentle Arts
DMC threads
54x58

I also got a bit farther along on each of these (two pics - one to show where I was, one to show where I am now):

 freebie Quaker sampler 
(designer unknown - I DO wish people would note their identifiers on their graphic!  This has been in my computer for a couple years)
I finished the green half-medallion, the butterfly medallion and the small pink tulip.
variegated pastel flosses (various brands)
light blue 28ct linen
148x125

Hare Biscornu
DMC threads
61x61 (x2)

Tree of Life
various flosses
88x88

Midnight Dip
DMC floss
108x98

This month's ornament theme is to make something 3D, and I've not begun anything on that score, yet, but we're only half-way through!


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the finish!! I love all your projects...they all seem "Springy" to me! One project every three days is working well for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do gorgeous work! I love the Hare Biscornu and Midnight Dip!

    ReplyDelete